Winter hair care is a must if you want to keep your tresses shiny, strong and healthy. Hair care during this season is about protecting hair from frigid elements outside and dry heat indoors. Below are 5 tips for keeping your hair healthy throughout the winter.
- Put A Cap On: Freezing winter winds can wreak havoc on your locks. Wearing protective accessories such as hats can shield hair from the cold, drying winds. It can prevent hair from becoming dry and brittle.
- Adding Moisture Is A Great Winter Hair Care Tip : Outdoor winds take a toll on your hair, so does the dry, artificially heated indoor air. Using a humidifier may help since it will help increase the moisture of indoor air. In addition, this prevents your hair from becoming brittle and prone to breakage.
- Turn Down the Heat: Using very hot water to shampoo your hair is going to dry it out further. It will also rob your hair and scalp of natural oils and moisture. Therefore, try and keep the water tepid at least for shampooing and rinsing. This is one winter hair care tip that really helps!
- Change Out Products: During winter change to products that will prevent your hair from losing moisture. Be sure to use moisture rich products that have deep conditioning formulations.
- Winter Hair Static: Static tends to rear its head once temperatures take a dip. It can really mess with hair manageability. Keep strands in control with a hair detangler or a leave-in conditioner especially with 4c hair.
winter hair care tip: Use Blended Hair Oil
Is your hair starting to feel like dull lifeless hair? It happens all the time and winter is when things get worse for most people. The harsh weather can take a toll on your hair and leave it in lousy shape.
For those who are tired of dealing with a dry winter scalp, it’s time to look at the charm of blended hair oil and what it offers.
It is a beautiful and balanced mix of vital essential oils (rosemary, peppermint, and jojoba oil). This mix is applied to the scalp and will rejuvenate your hair’s natural qualities. It will not feel dry or flaky after regular application.
Let’s take a look at the key ingredients that help with winter hair care
- Rosemary Oil ~ Stimulates Hair Growth, Moisturizes Hair, Treats Hair Ends
- Peppermint Oil ~ Treats Dry Scalp, Promotes Hair Growth
- Jojoba Oil ~ Moisturizes Hair Ends, Removes Residue on Hair Strands, Promotes Hair Growth
Winter natural hair care: Blended Hair Oil benefits
Excellent Mix of Essential Oils
It is ideal since it takes the power of each essential oil and combines them. This ensures you’re able to get the best of each type and maximize their potential. It can also save a lot of time and money for those who don’t want to apply each separately.
In addition, it is one of the most valuable options for dry winter scalps. Each essential oil in the mixture has a wide array of winter hair care advantages as we will review next.
If you have a dry winter scalp, you most likely really want to get rid of itchiness and flaking. The easiest way to combat this is to hydrate your scalp. This winter hair care advice will have your scalp healthy and moisturized in no time at all.
I strongly suggest you moisturize your scalp with Obsessed Hair Oil. You are going to love how it makes your hair feel soft to the the touch.
Keeps Hair Ends Healthy
Your hair ends can take a beating during the winter months because of how dry it can get. Your hair strands start to wilt and it doesn’t look good. This is the value of blended hair oil. It can change your stars. Your dry winter scalp will become a thing of the past. What I love is that it can help keep your drying hair ends healthy year-round.
There are so many products that are full of disastrous ingredients like parabens, sulfates and the list goes on. You want hair products that are safe. No one wants to put their hair at risk by applying something that’s not natural.
One of the reasons blended hair oil is an ideal solution has to do with its natural properties. You are looking at a well-researched and effective hair oil that is made with natural ingredients.
These essential oils are not going to damage your hair or scalp. No, instead Obsessed Hair Oil provides a wide array of natural benefits (vitamins, minerals) to those who use it. Get your hands on our blended hair oil as soon as possible to tackle dry winter hair head on!