Did you know that there are certain hair vitamins that will enable you to obtain the absolute best out of your hair?
You can get plenty of health benefits by eating the right balanced diet, but there is still a lot that can be done in order to make sure that you are fortifying your hair. The simplest and scientifically proven way is to get over-the-counter hair vitamins that will take your hair to the next level.
If this is what you are looking for, you will need to be sure that you follow the points laid out in this guide. Also, please keep in mind, there is such a thing as overdosing on vitamins. Therefore, dosage matters. I realize some of you may be thinking that, “if a little is a good thing, a lot is better.”
- HEALTHY, FAST-GROWING, GREAT-LOOKING HAIR - Want healthier, fuller, faster-growing, great-looking hair? WHO DOESN'T? Most of us think that achieving the hair we've always wanted will take countless expensive creams, shampoos, harsh chemical treatments, and way too much time! With Hairfluence, you'll never have to worry about the ingredients. Simply follow the instructions and be consistent- you'll be glad you did!
- THE ROOT ISSUE- NUTRIENT DEFICIENCIES - We believe that the majority of issues in our bodies can be solved using nature's perfect ingredients. In today's world, it is very difficult to consume all the nutrients you need from food alone. Hairfluence helps to supplement the nutrients that may be missing from your diet to promote healthy hair growth and a natural volume and vibrance you can be proud of.
- GLOWING SKIN & HEALTHY NAILS TOO! - You'll also love Hairfluence's "side-benefits". In fact, you'll probably notice them first! Most customers find that while it may take a few weeks of consistent use for significant changes in your hair to be visible, the benefits to your skin and nails will be much faster. You'll enjoy nourished, moisturized skin and healthier, stronger nails while your hair is growing faster, fuller, and healthier from the roots!
- SCIENTIFICALLY FORMULATED - It's no secret that biotin can do wonders for your hair, but most fail to realize that it also interacts very well with other ingredients to boost its effectiveness. Our team of experts has created a synergistic blend that combines several essential vitamins, minerals, and amino acids that work in harmony to create a truly superior blend for maximum results. We're forever grateful.
- WHAT SETS US APART? At Zhou, we use only the highest-quality ingredients in an FDA certified facility following GMP (good manufacturing practices). Plus, we test everything at our lab in Utah, so you can be confident that you're fueling your body with the very best.
According to Medscape, “Almost 60,000 instances of vitamin toxicity are reported annually to US poison control centers. Owing to their ability to accumulate in the body, fat-soluble vitamins have a higher potential for toxicity than do water-soluble vitamins.” So, be sure to take all vitamins as directed.
If you don’t want to take several pills each day, take one High Quality Hair Vitamin.
Hair Vitamins #1: Biotin
If you want healthy hair, skin and nails, biotin is your best bet. You can take it on a regular basis and you will see exponential growth from your hair as a result. In fact, in many cases, when people are dealing with hair problems, the first supplement that a hair expert recommends is biotin.
Make sure that you buy it in one of its purest forms, but at a dose quantity of about 2500 mcg. This way, you will be able to get the absolute most out of it. Biotin works because it is an essential water-soluble B vitamin.
What does that mean exactly?
Well, it protects against dryness and promotes healthy hair growth. In addition, it increases the elasticity of your hair’s cortex. Because your hair now has stretchiness it can prevent breakage.
Hair Vitamins #2: A Good Multivitamin
The backbone of any kind of health plan is a healthy diet. You will be able to get the absolute most out of your healthy diet by adding a strong multivitamin. There are a lot of low-quality multivitamins on the market, so be sure that you select one that has quality quantities of the best vitamins, nutrients and minerals.
This way, since your body will be healthy overall, you will have the opportunity to allow those health benefits to trickle down to your hair. You will see exponential growth when your hair has lots of shine, strength and bounce.
Hair Vitamins #3: Vitamin C
You probably know that vitamin C is great when you’re sick. It fortifies your body and helps boost your immune system. However, were you aware that it is an excellent building block for healthy hair?
Make sure that you take doses of this “hair vitamin” and eat plenty of citrus food, so that you are reaping the benefits. Vitamin C will make your hair strong and healthy. This vitamin is known for helping with issues such as a dry scalp. Finally, it gives your hair its elasticity and strength.
Vitamin C is a water-soluble product, which means your body does not store it. Therefore, it is a must that you take it daily.
Remember, You Can Take One High Quality Hair Vitamin Daily
Hair Vitamins #4: Vitamin B
In terms of retaining energy and making the most out of your food, B vitamins allow you to get the most out of your body. If you want to take advantage of some B vitamins that will give you healthy hair, consider adding them to your list.
In particular, make sure that you are getting plenty of vitamin B12 for the best results. These should be taken every single day and will give you plenty of energy. It will keep your hair growing healthy and strong.
Hair Vitamins #5: Vitamin E
For best results, make sure that you get a quality multivitamin that has vitamin E. According to Med Health, “Although scientists and medical experts alike cannot exactly determine how vitamin E aids in keeping the hair healthy, they believe that it produces the same exact mechanism that it does for keeping the heart healthy. It has been proven to show positive effects to hair such as prevention of hair loss and promoting hair growth by enabling growth of the capillaries.”
However, if you believe you are vitamin E deficient, you must be cautious. Eating vitamin E in foods is not harmful. In supplement form, high doses might increase the risk of bleeding. Because of this risk, the upper limit for adults is 1,500 IU/day for supplements made from the natural form of vitamin E and 1,100 IU/day for supplements made from synthetic vitamin E.
In terms of your hair, vitamin E is good for your scalp. The state of your hair always depends upon how healthy you keep your scalp. So, if you take it on a daily basis, it acts as an antioxidant, helping to protect cells from the damage caused by free radicals. We are exposed to free radicals in the environment from cigarette smoke, air pollution, and ultraviolet light from the sun.
Hair Vitamins #6: Magnesium
Magnesium is a wonder supplement that also doubles as a hair vitamin that is good for your entire body. It is good for your hair in particular because it promotes and stimulates growth. In the past, when I have had hair problems, I was able to boost my diet with magnesium and quickly see results.
You can also get this through healthy foods, such as leafy green vegetables and citrus fruits. You can become magnesium deficient if you have not been getting enough sleep as well. So, make sure that in addition to taking your vitamins and supplements that you are always getting no less than eight hours of sleep.
Magnesium is needed for your hair to grow properly. As we all know stress can cause your hair to fall out as a result of unstable blood sugar, chronic inflammation, not eating right or not getting enough sleep. So, stop overlooking this all-important mineral.
As you can see, there are some essential building blocks that you can add to your health regimen. These vitamins are great for you no matter what type of hair you have and can be purchased at any health shop.
If you want to take these vitamins and nutrients in large quantity, consider buying in bulk and taking these every day with plenty of food and water. Consider these points and use them in order to always get the absolute best from your hair.
If you hate taking multiple pills a day like me, take one High Quality Hair Vitamin.