Natural hair communities worldwide have been raving about a technique known as hair steaming. It has been shown to offer an amazing, yet beneficial way to maintain moisture. Best part, it hydrates your hair in a gentle and effective manner. A hair steamer can be a bit pricey for some, yet for others it is a worthwhile investment if your serious about healthy hair.
As you may know, face steaming is a great skin treatment. It hydrates and opens your pores to deep cleanse your skin. Also, many people use saunas and steam rooms. Why? They hydrate and open your pores, so you can release sweat and it leaves your skin moisturized.
Well, there’s a new steamer in town that can do wonders for your hair, but especially if you have curly hair. This home device is called “Q-Redew” a hair steamer. Want more information and pricing, click here.
The Solution Is A Hair Steamer
The hair steamer really takes the process of deep conditioning to an entirely new level. Many users have suggested pairing this up with a product like SheaMoisture packs. It includes castor oil, which is great for your hair. From time to time you should also use a good clarifying shampoo too.
Those with curly hair know how difficult it can be to work out pesky tangles every day. The curlier or thicker your hair is the more difficulties you encounter managing your hair. And, as you know, it can be quite frustrating. It is so frustrating that some resort to either chopping off their hair short or putting their hair into a ponytail. Now that is not a solution.
What you really need is a way to hydrate your hair, something that will work for different hair textures. Moms and daughters may have a range textures from 4 A, B, C to an Afro. That’s why Q-Redew is so great because it works for everyone. Also, it detangles, refreshes dry hair, hydrates dry hair strands, boosts volume, stretches hair and you can even restyle your hair without re-wetting. Now that’s convenient.
Intense Deep Conditioning w/ Q-Redew Steamer
Using the steamer is simple. Also, it will improve manageability and hair porosity along with restoring moisture up to 5X more than a conditioner on its own. Many users agree with the moisture aspects of these claims as their hair stays moisturized and softer for much longer when they steam.
- Add water to the steaming device.
- Wash your hair with a high quality shampoo and conditioner.
- Use a good DIY leave in conditioner.
- Add nutrient enriched Obsessed Hair Oil to your roots and ends. Massage the oil on your scalp as you steam. It contains peppermint oil, which invigorates your scalp.
What Are Some Other Benefits Of A Hair Steamer?
- It is a lightweight hand held tool that heats and is ready to use in seconds. And, it is easy to store.
- When you use a steamer to hydrate the hair shaft, it makes it easier to comb your hair. I suggest using a denman brush. Also, it gets the tangles out without stretching or damaging your hair. Not only that, you hair will look and feel softer from the hair steamer.
- If you have used a spray bottle to mist your hair, do not make the mistake of thinking that a steamer does the same thing. A spray bottle puts water on the surface of your hair and can make it more difficult to comb through your tangles and knots. However, the hair steamer penetrates the hair shaft with warm hydration that makes your hair easier to manage.
In truth, the Q-Redew Hair Steamer can be a bit time consuming, especially for those that live a busy lifestyle. However, you will definitely appreciate its results. Yes, you can hydrate, deep condition, detangle, stretch, reshape your hair when you do find the time to incorporate steaming into your beauty regime. Furthermore, if you prefer to keep your hair natural and moisturized, you can benefit from a hair steamer.
Many people often ask whether these products are worth the price. Well, a typical steam treatment at a salon can range from $50 to $70 each visit. The Q-Redew Hair Steamer, retails for $78. Based on that alone, I think it is a worthwhile investment.
Healthy hair is priceless. It’s amazing that you can achieve salon quality steam treatments from the comfort of your own home. Also, it is suggested that you steam at least once every week to ensure you achieve the very best results. In addition, you can use it along with other dry hair treatment.
I have found that hair steamers work great when transitioning to natural hair from relaxed hair. The bottom line, no matter what your hair texture might be within minutes you can rejuvenate, hydrate and add tons of moisture to your hair.